Monday 28 January 2013

Cannot say no to a bargain :)

Hi,

So today was the day of bargain purchases that hold no regrets....I hope

Firstly i did my beauty purchase...
 
5 Real Technique make up brushes. I've wanted the core set for so long that i decided to just do it, and while i was at it i decided to get the face brush too!





 
I then went on to do the standard Primark Jewellery buy.
 
A couple of cute rope bracelets never hurt anyone and hey who cares if they break, they cost a bargain at £1.50 for a set of 3.






And finally last but by all means not least and my ultimate bargain buy



Studded Doc's
£80
Size 9

Purple Velvet Docs
£60
Size 9





I was so happy with my Doc's that i generally squealed with delight, seriously what a bargain and totally me!



No comments:

Post a Comment